Some Pink Ones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Those look great. I especially like the Dragon's Blood. I hope it doesn't darken. Why do you think it might get dark? I've used Dragon's Blood FO and haven't had any problem with it discoloring.

Hazel said:
Wow! Those look great. I especially like the Dragon's Blood. I hope it doesn't darken. Why do you think it might get dark? I've used Dragon's Blood FO and haven't had any problem with it discoloring.
I thought I read there was vanilla in the Dragon's Blood FO.
I should double check that.

Bean13 said:
Hazel said:
I thought I read there was vanilla in the Dragon's Blood FO.
I should double check that.

Where did you buy the Dragon's Blood? I bought mine from WSP and it doesn't have vanilla in it.

I bought it at Zenith Supplies but now that I've gone back to their website I cannot find scent discriptions on anything. I'm sure I read it somewhere. Geeze I could of even dreamt that I guess.....Yeah the sky is orange in my world and it rains strawberries.

Latest posts

Back