Some of my soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamarajane

Reaction score
IMG_1038.jpg

Riceflower & shea before cutting
IMG_1046.jpg

After cutting. Swirls didn't go as deep as I wanted. But I planned it that way! :wink:
IMG_1033.jpg

A variety
Thanks for looking!

beautiful! :)

How thick of a trace did you pour at??

Ive been trying to get the textured top for sooooooo long lol... but no success, might be my impatience and habit for pouring at a light trace (as I use alot of OO in my soaps.. and it takes FOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEVER to solidify up real good :) )

I poured the lighter color at very thin trace, but the blue had thickened to medium before I could really swirl it deep. So I just did the best I could!

I don't even know what to say.

Those soaps are beautiful! I wish I could make soaps as good as yours. I just the the colors, and the swirls are amazing. I am in love with your soap, I could literally sit and stare at those pictures like all day. Good Job! :D

I've been using it ALOT in the shower, and it's really nice! It has shea butter added too! It feels really nice on the skin. Thanks for looking and all your nice compliments! My brother asks for this all the time. He says it helps his dry winter skin. I love the scent too. It's one of my favorite ones I've made, second only to lavender eo castile. It's in the pics too-the purple swirley one. Isn't it all addictive?

Latest posts

Back