Some of my soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opalgirl

Reaction score
sweetorangeandcedar.jpg

This is sweet orange and cedar

sunflowerp.jpg

Sunflower

spicedmahogany.jpg

Spiced Mahogany

spaescape.jpg

Spa Escape

pepperminteucalyptus.jpg

peppermint eucalyptus

oceanrain.jpg

Ocean Rain

lavender.jpg

Lavender

hazelnutcappuccino.jpg

Lavender

gardenofparadise.jpg

Garden of Paradise

freshlaundry.jpg

Fresh laundry - confetti soap

fallspice.jpg

Fall Spice with Chai tea

englishrose.jpg

English Rose with Chamomile

vanillamusk.jpg

Vanilla Musk with Oatmeal and Coffee

scrubsrlt.jpg

a couple of salt scrubs

I'm getting ready to do a couple weekends at our local farmer's market. I still have more to wrap. I'm taking 20 scents and about 4 scrub scents. (we'll see how the scrubs do) I've been making soap for a couple of years. My friends and family love them so I'm hoping others will too. If not, my daughters' teachers will be set this christmas. lol

x

hi there! :D

your soaps are very pretty (love "paradise"!) and your packaging is thoughtful, well planned out and holds a promise of "good things to come!"

good luck with your market-i'm sure you'll do well with your lovely soaps!

oh i love the purple one!

Love the packaging! Great job!

You have a great looking selection there , the packaging rocks. I am sure you will do very well . Good sales mojo heading your way . :D

Kitn

awesome, i wondered if the one with black swirls leaves a grayish lather? i have some liquid black, but scared to use it!

Thanks sooo much for all the words of encouragement! The one with the swirls is navy (bad pic) I've used it and had no problem with colored bubbles. Garden of paradise is another story. Every time I use magenta i get colored bubbles.

It's so hot and humid in my house, and that peppermint eucalyptus bar is calling my name!!! Looks like it would cool me right off!!!

They are all very beautiful soaps!

They are all lovely opalgirl, and like the others have said, your packaging is spot on! I f I saw those I would def go over nad look with the intent of buying one - or two well done!

opalgirl those are fantastic looking soaps and the packaging is super! I'm sure you will do very well at your show.

Back