Some of My Recent Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smellitlikeitissoaps

Reaction score
I made these about a week or so ago. I have more to take pics of, just have not gotten to it yet.

3339970865_2490c0696c_m.jpg

Berry Blueberries

3339973593_d57c1bd418_m.jpg

Walking on Sunshine
An interesting blend of Energy, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Sugar, and High Voltage

3340803106_c5e1e694a2_m.jpg
Hoppin' John Yes, made with re...979543_863ccc3b81_m.jpg[/img] Lime Cilantro

smellitlikeitissoaps said:
3339973593_d57c1bd418_m.jpg

Walking on Sunshine
An interesting blend of Energy, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Sugar, and High Voltage

very interesting indeed! :)

Beautiful soaps Shannon! They all sound gorgeous smelling too....I especially like Walking on Sunshine (did that song go through your head too, until you made the soap? :wink: ) and Lime Cilantro.

Tanya :)

Gorgeous!! I love them all, especially the Lime Cilantro! How did you get that great lime green colour??

topcat said:
Beautiful soaps Shannon! They all sound gorgeous smelling too....I especially like Walking on Sunshine (did that song go through your head too, until you made the soap? :wink: ) and Lime Cilantro.

Tanya :)

I use lab colors, I may be going to gel tones soon.

Thanks ALL!

Holy wow! Those are jaw-droppingly gorgeous soaps. Beautiful colours, and they all look like they have a great creamy texture. Wonderful.

I love the pic of Hoppin' John. And what a cool idea for soap.

very cool. love the sunshine-very different and abstract. love that look.

x

VERY unique and soooo creative! hopping john is a hoot! they're all so pretty and the scents sound so energizing after soooo many months of inter!

good on you! :D

LJA said:
Smellit,
Do you dilute your LabColors or use them straight from the bottle?

Im not a fan of these lab colors, and will be switching to gel tones

I squirt concentrate into my cup and use a little distilled water with it. I didnt want to use preservative in coloring etc etc.

Latest posts

Back