Soaps this week - Pic Heavy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scentapy

Reaction score
Some soaps from this past week:

Pumpkin Oatmeal w/ my first cocoa line

Key Lime Pie

Clean Jeans

Lemongrass Poppy

Lavender & Sunshine

Cool Citrus Basil

Wow! You've been busy. They all look wonderful but since I love lemongrass and scrubby bars I have to say the lemongrass poppy is my favorite. :D

4 of them were made over the weekend and 2 of them I made the other night.

Very nice! I love the colors you picked for Clean Jeans, I just love blue and brown together. I really like the Lemongrass Poppy too; I like the way the top sits on the base..that sounds weird but do you know what I mean?

Such pretty translucency on the top of the Key Lime Pie.
I've been curious about the Cool Citrus fo, sounds so yummy.

saltydog said:
Very nice! I love the colors you picked for Clean Jeans, I just love blue and brown together. I really like the Lemongrass Poppy too; I like the way the top sits on the base..that sounds weird but do you know what I mean?

Such pretty translucency on the top of the Key Lime Pie.
I've been curious about the Cool Citrus fo, sounds so yummy.

LOL... the "clean jeans" was a "fail" as the top was "supposed" to be an indigo type color. I have NO idea what happened there. Oh well.

I DO know what you mean about the Lemongrass Poppy :wink:

OH you should DEF. try the Cool Citrus Basil. It is one of my favorites. Unisex. Very clean, strong scent.

Soapy Gurl said:
A line is next on my list to do, yours looks great! As do your other soaps.
THANKS! I had no idea what I was doing. It turns out to be pretty easy. I would have liked it a little straighter....oh well.

Fantastic soaps there scentapy and since I love key lime pie and also
oatmeal soaps #1 & #2 are my favourites :wink: -seriously they are all
gorgeous :D

Scentapy said:
LOL... the "clean jeans" was a "fail" as the top was "supposed" to be an indigo type color. I have NO idea what happened there. Oh well.

Lol, that's what my soaping is most ALWAYS like!

Ooh, clean jeans. OMG I want to try this, it looks amazing. Great concept too. I have been making this much soap recently as well, its really quite addicting. I make it basically every day now :roll:

Latest posts

Back