Soaps of the New Year-Cut pics included (pic heavy)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igbabygirl

Reaction score
Well I guess you could say that I've been a little busy since the new year began. I am totally on a roll and can't seem to stop, LOL. I thought that I would share with you what I have done so far. The first one I used tutoria from lovinsoap.com. Loved the way it came out; especially for my first try :) Pink Panties (going to rename it)
100_1271.jpg

cut pic
100_1283.jpg

Early Sunrise (made with lard btw)
100_1274.jpg

Cut pic (colors didn't stay true)
100_1285.jpg

Lt. Blue for Women Type
100_1280.jpg

Cut Pic (also made with lard)
100_1287.jpg

and last but not least, Cranberry Fizz, most of the salt settled to the bottom but I think that I will still be a nice bar.
100_1288.jpg

Thanks for looking and would love your input.

they all look wonderful! the Pink Panties one was your first try?? wow...beautiful job!

Beautiful swirls! What colors (maker/brand) did you use on your sunrise soap? I'm surprised they changed so much. Still looks good but not as sunrise-y!

newbie said:
Beautiful swirls! What colors (maker/brand) did you use on your sunrise soap? I'm surprised they changed so much. Still looks good but not as sunrise-y!

The yellow and orange were TKB pop colors and the red was red oxide. I don't know what happened. I wished they didn't morph. I've tried to do purple and it never stays purple, I can't figure it out.

kaelily said:
they all look wonderful! the Pink Panties one was your first try?? wow...beautiful job!

Yes, it was my very first try. I didn't think that I could pull it off but the tutorial was so easy to follow. I will definitely be doing this technique again but will use a different mold. The mold I used was really too wide, but I cut the sides and will use the pieces in another batch of soap.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the wheels in my head are going like crazy lately. I work during the week but on the weekends is when I soap or when I am off, so I have ideas for some valentine's soaps and some other soaps; so I will be busy (which I really don't mind)

Love them ... especially your pink panties soap. If I've not had to fly to New Zealand before the weekend ... I think I already know what I'm going to try ... thanks for sharing!

Amazing! Swirls and colors!

What did you use for the pink in your Pink Panties? I love it!

Very pretty! I also like the blue the best and I love how the swirl on top of the pink panties turned out.

Back