Soaping with pumpkin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunnamoon

Lunnamoon
Reaction score
I made a really nice batch of palm free pumkin puree soap . The problem I found when I cut the soap I found some of the bars had small chunks of pumkin in the bars .has this happen to any one? .what did you do to fix.?
Will it go moldy ?

Thanks lunna

If I do my own type of puree, it always gets strained with a fine mesh. I recently did a pumpkin recipe but I used a 4oz jar of baby food and did not strain it and I'm impressed how well it worked out and the color is awesome.

I feel like I'm having the word week ever .I made dead sea mud soap many times.i made a batch 2 days ago and I have glycerin rivers hurt.could this be to when I mixed it I used tap water .I did this to 2 soaps I made this week

I made a dead sea mud and pepermint and a tea tree citrus I used pepermint funky ground and added tap water

15049159814651721314640.jpg

1504916062693952994295.jpg

Glycerin river

:headbanging:
I feel like I'm having the word week ever .I made dead sea mud soap many times.i made a batch 2 days ago and I have glycerin rivers hurt.could this be to when I mixed it I used tap water .I did this to 2 soaps I made this week

I made a dead sea mud and pepermint and a tea tree citrus I used pepermint funky ground and added tap water

Back