Soap Supplier Google Map

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paintguru

Reaction score
Mods, please move this where you feel it is appropriate, but as I've been exploring the multitude of suppliers out there, I've thought it may be useful for people to have a Google Map of all their locations so they know who is close to them, especially for shipping purposes. As a result, I started a Google Map that I would like to populate with the addresses of all the suppliers that we use. I have no idea if I'm just being nerdy by making this or if it will be a useful tool. Here is the link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=214796202349472631375.0004d6df87c049c24b4e7

In order to add to it, I think I may need to add people as collaborators (can someone see if they can edit it without being added?) If it doesn't work and you'd like to be added, PM me your email addy and I can add you. To add a new location you just put in the address/location and use the blue pin near the top to mark it.

Last edited:
Chris this is an awesome ideal! My area in pa I really don't think there is anyone locally that sells supplies but would be awesome to know where I could go if say I go visit someone in a different area.:p
Now after looking at your map found wsp in just 90 min away. Now who do i know in ohio???

Last edited:
Thats NOT nerdy!!! Well, anyway, if it is then I guess I am nerdy! Hahaha! I will find this useful. So thank you. I have been wishing there were something like this. You can go look up each website but that is really time consuming.

See, I had no idea. Bitter Creek is in the state next door.

Last edited:
Essential Depot is in Sebring FL, I tried to add it, but for now it looks like only you can.

I do not think this was moved to the right place at all. Since it is just a list of supplies and their locations. Not a recomendation or rating. Not many will find it here for most do not get past soap making thread area.

I was looking at Soaper's Choice price list and my jaw dropped. The prices for their base oils seem too good to be true. How are they customer service wise? I'd love to get an opinion before even talking to my mother/financier. lol

Chris this is an awesome ideal! My area in pa I really don't think there is anyone locally that sells supplies but would be awesome to know where I could go if say I go visit someone in a different area.:p
Now after looking at your map found wsp in just 90 min away. Now who do i know in ohio???

If WSP is only 90 minutes away, would that justify a day trip? I have heard Cleveland is lovely this time of year.

Latest posts

Back