Hello all, and HELP!!! I just finished an oatmeal/honey soap that came together perfectly (perfect color, consistency, etc) and poured into the mold beautifully. Just went to peak at it and it's horrible! It has turned almost black and is bubbling over the mold and has actually melted the mold! Does anyone know what happened? And if it's even worth saving? I have no clue what happened, it looked so pretty (like peanut butter almost!) Now I'm kind of scared of it!! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Temps were fine, no fo added to accelerate trace, I'm at a loss!