Soap room question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess_adams24

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a soap making room that does not have running water? I am considering converting a bedroom into a soap making room. Of course, I will have close access to a bathroom and the kitchen will not be far away. If so, let me know your experience.

My hubby is not loving the kitchen being monopolized by soap making!

Thanks!

My soap room is in the basement. I then bring my equipment upstairs to wash. It's a pain and I will hopefully be having my husband install a utility sink soon! I think you will be fine with the bathroom and kitchen being close. Good luck!

I think you will be fine with the bedroom/near bath system. As long as you can get your utensils under the faucet. And you have a place to set them to dry. Good luck!!

That's the system I had when soaping in the house. Now I use an outside utility building with no water -- and bring in the utensils and molds and such to the kitchen to wash. Then return them to the building. Not the best solution - but maybe my DH will run a water line out there next summer.

It seems we have a lot of projects for our respective DHs!!!

Back