soap making classes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nayeee

Reaction score
HI Everyone,
I am so happy I found this website. I have been wanting to make my own skin care products for a while and have decided to finally move forward with that. However, I am having the hardest time locating any soap making classes in the Richmond VA area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
:)

Good News! I might have someone who can teach you!

Nayeee~

Good morning, my name is Michelle Rhoades and I run a soapmaking Studio in Georgia where I teach how to make all different types of soap (MP, CP, HP, Re-batching..etc), some skin care (it's limited right now) and Soy Candlemaking.

See my facebook page for more information
www.facebook.com/soapmaking.classes.

Now having said that I know you are in VA, go to:

http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/instr ... y=SkinCare

There is one person listed in your area... If she cannot teach you..check the list to find some else close.. My studio is located off I-75 in Georgia so if you are ever going through Georgia to Florida.. Stop by!

Thanks~

Michelle w/mossy creek soap studio
mossycreeksoap.com
478-973-3190

Georgia Made Products

Soapmaking classes

I took a week long soapmaking class at the John C Campbell Folk Art School in brass town, NC. They also offer a weekend class. I live in N Va and it was maybe a 7 hour drive. I learned alot and may take an advanced class in Jan.

Latest posts

Back