Soap from today! Cut pics added!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
THese are some whipped soap cupcakes that didn't turn out as fluffy as I wanted... So I stuck some finger pupets and rubber duckies in them...
IMG_1791.jpg

Top soap is Tea Tree Oil, Lemmon Oil and Orange oil with coffee grounds, bottom soap is Tea Thyme FO with rosemary and tea leaves, and the soap on the left is Honey Almond.

IMG_1790.jpg

This is the first time I've lined my molds with grocery bags instead of butcher paper... this should be interesting... :D

OH!
Rubber Ducky
Your the one
You make bath time
Lots of fun!
Rubber Ducky
I'm awfully fond of you! (bobobodeo)

Rubber Ducky
Joy of joy
When i squeeze you you make noise
Rubber Ducky
You're my very best friend its true

Every Day
When I make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yella
And chubby
Rubba dub dubby!

Love you soaps, so innovative

Warmest regards,

April

They are over the top fun looking! I would buy those in an instant!

Haha, awesome! Know I know more than the first three lines... I am going to be singing this all day!

April said:
OH!
Rubber Ducky
Your the one
You make bath time
Lots of fun!
Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky
Joy of joy
Rubber Ducky

Every Day
Cute and yella
And chubby
Rubba dub dubby!

Warmest regards,

April

Heehee. It is much longer than this, but I didn't want to use up too much real estate on your post.

I also love your multi-eyed monster.

Regards,

April

Pretty Pretty Pretty :)
Are the whipped soap cupcakes melt and poor?
They are super cute :)

Fweda_998 said:
Pretty Pretty Pretty :)
Are the whipped soap cupcakes melt and poor?
They are super cute :)

They're cold process. I used to make melt and pour with rubber duckies... they're pretty cute also!

Those are so adorable! It is so much fun to put little toys in soap. I did not know you could do CP, I guess I figured the lye would eat the toy.

My sister likes the M&P toy soaps I give my nephews--easier to get them to wash!

ToniD said:
Those are so adorable! It is so much fun to put little toys in soap. I did not know you could do CP, I guess I figured the lye would eat the toy.

My sister likes the M&P toy soaps I give my nephews--easier to get them to wash!

Hmmmmm... I thought about the lye reacting with the toy also.. so far, so good! Does anyone have experience with this?

Cut pics added

Here are some cut pics. I've been working on taking better photos. Lighting is something I have a really hard time with.

4421767274_28893e9fc4.jpg

4421763406_ea4286fc7b.jpg

4420994327_590b4b41c5.jpg

agriffin said:
Haha, awesome! Know I know more than the first three lines... I am going to be singing this all day!

April said:
OH!
Rubber Ducky
Your the one
You make bath time
Lots of fun!
Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky
Joy of joy
Rubber Ducky

Every Day
Cute and yella
And chubby
Rubba dub dubby!

Warmest regards,

April

Excellent!!, you are a lady of superior taste in children's programmes. I've not heard of this song in years. :lol:

There are more verses. I have a red, devil ducky with horns and there is a special version of the song called "Devil Ducky". I love the song.

Hey how did you like using the plastic bags instead of the butcher's paper? I hate that paper.

Phyra02 said:
Hey how did you like using the plastic bags instead of the butcher's paper? I hate that paper.

Well...as you can see from this cut pick there are some crinkles and wrinkles...

http://soapmakingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17349&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

But I'm generally okay with that. I haven't had any leak and they are a breaze to unmold...just lift the bag out. I HATE lining molds...it irritates the fire out of me and when I get done I'm not in the mood to make soap anymore (on some days :evil: ) Even though I can do it pretty quickly... it's just one of those things.

Back