Soap for Christmas time.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarinaB

Reaction score
This week I made my first Christmas soap. I would like to make a set with several different soaps. Please, welcome with ideas!

Last edited:
OMG! I can't wait to make Christmas soaps! You're good to start now so there is cure time! :)
Fall and Christmas: pumpkin spice, cranberry (is there a cranberry scent somewhere?), pine, sugar cookies, apple pie, gingerbread ... hmm that's all I can think of so far. I bet others will have some great ideas! :)

OMG! I can't wait to make Christmas soaps! You're good to start now so there is cure time! :)
Fall and Christmas: pumpkin spice, cranberry (is there a cranberry scent somewhere?), pine, sugar cookies, apple pie, gingerbread ... hmm that's all I can think of so far. I bet others will have some great ideas! :)
Very merry cranberry from WSP is one of my all time favorites!

Not necessarily Christmas but one of my favorite blends is 50/50 balsam/peppermint. I sometimes add menthol, such a nice combo.

My absolute favorite was cranberry chutney from BB but they discontinued it😭

I’m thinking of doing Eucalyptus Spearmint, Bayberry, Vanilla Birch, and some kind of fun blend for the foodie soap lovers in my fam—holiday cocoa or something...

My absolute favorite was cranberry chutney from BB but they discontinued it😭

I LOVED their cranberry chutney and have yet to find a replacement.

They've discontinued some of my other favorites too... Macintosh apple, sweet cranberry, hot apple pie, tuberose moss, and OMG, my favorite vanilla,. Vanilla vanilla.

I have a problem with a company that keeps discontinuing my favorite Fragrances. I invest a lot of time and money to testing a Fragrance before I add it to my everyday inventory. I'm hesitant to try anything from bramble berry again. I'm afraid of becoming attach to a fragrance that will only become discontinued a year or two later.

Original poster:

FB has a nice mint fragrance,. Not an obnoxious icy mint like many others, called white mint.

CS mistletoe sticks forever and reminds me of cheap pine air freshener

Rustic Escentuals has a very true pine scent called ozark forest. MUA is 3.75% but that is enough! My sample bar is 7 months old and I still smell pine at a light level.

Back