Soap arbor press

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have a 3d printer . My hands have been killing me . I’m not sure where to post this but I wanted to show the soap community my new soap stamping arbor press .

I would like to know everyone thoughts .

Last edited:
That’s so cool! I love the jig you made. I bought an arbor press last year and I use it for pressing bars out of soap shavings. The whole job gets messy but it was a good investment. I made a little three part mold on my 3D printer but it is nowhere near as slick as yours - now I need to make one that attaches to the press. 😃

That’s so cool! I love the jig you made. I bought an arbor press last year and I use it for pressing bars out of soap shavings. The whole job gets messy but it was a good investment. I made a little three part mold on my 3D printer but it is nowhere near as slick as yours - now I need to make one that attaches to the press. 😃
Thanks you . Yah 3d printer is a life saver .

It’s nice because you run two stamps . Quick to remove stamps. So you can spray your stamp with isopropyl alcohol to keep stamp from sticking . Also can stamp when your bar is harder and your hands aren’t uncomfortable. Stamp come out every time .

Last edited:
These are super cool! I use one of these now for bath bombs, and it definitely reduces the wear and tear on my wrists and hands. But I never thought of using this for stamping soaps, or for making bars out of scraps. You are both very inventive, @Mike E and @Vicki C!

These are super cool! I use one of these now for bath bombs, and it definitely reduces the wear and tear on my wrists and hands. But I never thought of using this for stamping soaps, or for making bars out of scraps. You are both very inventive, @Mike E and @Vicki C!
My system is very primitive and I sort of have to hold the press down with one hand to make it work. I think it’s supposed to be attached to a workbench. @Mike E did you design it yourself or did you find an stl somewhere?
Oh no - I see the photos were taken off maybe they went somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back