So Mad at Myself!!!! Lots & Lots of Lather.....Wild Goose Chase!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SOOO agree regarding this winter because it surely isn’t because I am older lol! Thanks for thoughts. I am
Thinking of dropping the CO, adding aloe, maybe Kaolin clay and adding a “noirishung” oil. Will report back to all you fabulous people who helped me in my dilemma!

Its strange i find soaps with more than 15% coconut slightly less to my liking not drying as such but that is the main differenceBUT the recipe i posted earlier lathers like mad and i love it but its got the highest amount of coconut oil in iv ever used and not in the slightest bit dry. Could it be the high coconut and castor oil compliment each other making it less drying?

@midnightsoaper - thank you so much for helping me with this! I should send you a bar to see what you think too! PM me if you would like a goodie box!

@penelopejane

I know I know! I just finished the book Scientific Soapmaking by Kevin Dunn and I have adopted his journal technique. NEVER AGAIN!

Fool myself once, shame on me, Fool myself twice, no wait, how did that go?

LOL

I just started reading that book a couple days ago. Wish me luck! lol

Latest posts

Back