So....how do you keep down the panic

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakingNana

Reaction score
Hey, I'm feeling a little panicky over the seasonal increase in business. Any secrets to getting through your first holiday season when you're a one-person band? Not complaining about the business, of course...I know I'll be sitting here doing nothing much but soaping in January, but in the meantime I'm sort of worried. The past week has been nuts. Any why is it that my website hosting outfit has to muck up their software on a day I'm trying to fill multiple orders? I cannot possibly be the only Nebraskan to use Intuit. Why can't they keep my stupid tax situation straight? They disable my tax tables every time they update their stupid software.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel better. :evil:

When it rains it pours....

But keep a note about what time your sales are increasing as well as what you are thinking right now about how to make it better for next year. Come spring/summer (or whenever it slows down again) you'll be wondering how you felt and having those notes will help you plan.

Soon - it'll all be over and you'll wonder where the time went! Good luck!

glenolam said:
When it rains it pours....

But keep a note about what time your sales are increasing as well as what you are thinking right now about how to make it better for next year. Come spring/summer (or whenever it slows down again) you'll be wondering how you felt and having those notes will help you plan.

Soon - it'll all be over and you'll wonder where the time went! Good luck!

Thanks-good suggestion!

Latest posts

Back