Slow sudz...lol

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dOttY

Reaction score
I haven't been around much to perve on all the soaps that you wonderful people have been creating. Well actually, I haven't been soaping much due to illness and hospitals etc....

But these are my most recent. I so need to be able to function enough to soap, I'm having withdrawals!

RaspberryPN.jpg

SinusReliefPN.jpg

CracklinBirch1PN.jpg

thankstwist.gif
FOR LOOKING!

Oh my goodness....absolutely fabulous!!! :D Love the tree stamp...where did you get it?

Soaping will make you feel better for sure :wink:

I'm glad you're well enough to get back into the swing of things! I've missed your pics. Excellent soaps (as usual!)

Beautiful as always. I'm amazed how quickly you mastered the art of beautiful soaps, not to mention lovely presentation.

Hope you are on the road to recovery.

Thank you Guys...

I'm not a deeply religious person, but without sounding hypocritical (too late), I would appreciate if you would mention my health and wellbeing to the big guy upstairs, in your prayers.
Please & thank you.

I'm really not doing well :(

Love the Birch soap! Sorry you are not feeling well...I hope you turn a corner soon and regain your health!

dOtty your soaps are absolutely beautiful! You will be in my prayers and wishing you the best.

Back