Simple Guacamole dip

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
This is my fail proof recipe for Guacamole ( avocado) dip....when I go to BBQ's it is always requested that I bring this dip

2-3 ripe avocados, scoop out all the fruit and mash up

Then add about 1/2 cup ( or a bit more ) sour cream, stir it all together,

pinch of black pepper

1 - 2 teaspoons of minced garlic ( add 1 tsp first and taste test keep adding till u are happy )

whala u have a yummy Avocado Dip......enjoy !!!

I do something similar except I add a little bit of lemon juice so it doesn't discolor and some onion powder. On ocassion I have gently mixed in some salsa into it too.

Trace, I just found this - too easy, I've always got minced garlic in the jar in the frig, so easy dip here I come. :D

Relle.

Love it!

Easy recipe! I like adding some chopped tomatoes, onions and some chilies (Jalapenos or Serrano peppers). Give it some spice.

Thanks for the recipe!

-Andrew

<a>[recipe club]</a>

Traceyann said:
This is my fail proof recipe for Guacamole ( avocado) dip....when I go to BBQ's it is always requested that I bring this dip

2-3 ripe avocados, scoop out all the fruit and mash up

Then add about 1/2 cup ( or a bit more ) sour cream, stir it all together,

pinch of black pepper

1 - 2 teaspoons of minced garlic ( add 1 tsp first and taste test keep adding till u are happy )

whala u have a yummy Avocado Dip......enjoy !!!

love it! i usually make mine with olive oil mayo and a bit of sea salt... 3 ingredients. i will try yours with the sour cream, sounds great! i wonder if plain greek yogurt would be any good?

Thanks for the recipe, it looks really good. I tried out another recipe of making simple Guacamole dip a few months ago. Here is how you do it:

Mix 4 ripe avocados, which are peeled and mashed together with 2 diced tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of minced onion and a tablespoon of lime juice in a bowl. Make sure that you mix this mixture thoroughly and serve it immediately. Guacamole dips are best served with tortilla or corn chips. You can store the extra portions in the refrigerator too. This whole recipe takes less than 20 minutes to prepare, and trust me, it’s really delicious.

Latest posts

Back