Should I Apologize?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst I think it admirable you feel the need to apologise to this girl for your past behaviour,I think you need to ask what would be gained by it all,& who would really benefit.Perhaps you would feel better for having done so,but an out of the blue apology might throw this girl for six or be upsetting. Move on,& just resolve that,because you're a different person now you'll treat people differently in the future. :)

I think leave it well be, I think that as she is happily married you did her a favour, you made her realise how she wanted to be treated, and wouldn't stand for anything less. I know it worked for me. An ex got in touch with me and it felt really creeepy. Sometimes you just have to realise that you were a jerk and move on. Are you wanting to apologise to make you feel better or her, if it is for you, forget it.

I was a jerk in my 20's and did and said some things that I regret but I would never contact any of these ladies from my past as it may give me a warm fuzzy feeling to apologize I suspect that it would not be mutual. If you come out of the woodwork now and apologize then this girl will surely be worried about your intention's. She may think that you would want to rekindle your relationship and will worry that her hubby might not be understanding of your sudden appearance. Best just look back and think, yes I was a jerk but now I am a nice person and dont attempt to contact her. :D

After reading everyone else's opinions, I guess she doesn't need to hear from you. And while I'm not disagreeing with anyone, I do want to just chime in quickly that tracking down someone's home address and phone number is not the same 'creepy' as sending someone a facebook message. For one thing, on facebook you can just ignore the person.... but still, I guess it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Back