shea butter sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
oils by nature has shea butter for 495 a lb, i thought that was good, i think wsp is 8-10$ their palm is cheaper too. shipping about the same.

cleanwater said:
Deda said:
It's 3.40 lb at Soapers Choice.

Wow! Even with shipping that's better than my local option!
Soapers Choice shea is fine for soaping, but I don't like it in other applications. I cannot say precisely why, it just doesn't feel right to me when I touch it. Not to say products don't come out well, they do, but it just doesn't seem quite right. That's their refined, I'm speaking of.

I haven't tried their yellow or ghana - but I don't use unrefined.

I was surprised when I bought the refined from Brambleberry how much it stinks. Yuk! I can't imagine using unrefined. That said, I do keep my butter in the fridge so I get a whiff every time I open the door.

we are talking about obn here? I like their stuff, i dont like unrefined, although the smell did go away.

northland, what did you buy from oils by nature? I need pk and they are on back order, i need po and shea and beeswax.

did you guys buy it all out!? they are out of shea butter, refined and unrefined!

honor435 said:
northland, what did you buy from oils by nature? I need pk and they are on back order, i need po and shea and beeswax.

i bought:

shea butter
cocoa butter
coconut oil
jojoba oil
olive oil
avocado oil
almond oil
beeswax
palm oil

pretty much everything i need to feed my addiction.

i would have gotten pk as well, but they were out when i went for it. i also order from texasnaturalsupply.com (local here in austin) and they're great, not cheap, but great.

wow, the only thing you are missing is hemp! I hope they get shea soon.

holy crap 19$ for a lb of shea? at texas place? crazy dont go there again.

Back