Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
I ordered a couple samplers from brambleberry so I could get a better idea of what some of these scents were like. they came and are .5 oz each and I got 12 different scents in each pkg. some really great smells!! but...…..I got a rose, lilac, cedarwood and 1 or 2 others that I really dislike. I was wondering what scents I could mix with these to just have a slight fragrance of them coming thru. I did the toothpick test and used vanilla with these and tried lemon with a few of them--its not what I want. I saw a chart online with different scents and what they would mix well with but unfortunately the side where the go with scents were on was cut off. I am going to do more research but was wondering if anybody here mixes any of these scents with any other scent or if I just cut the amount of scent drastically would that be best? the other scents were peppermint, spearmint (which I like) eucaliptus

I love citrus and floral combos. They don't all work but it might give you a place to start.
Cedarwood is a great scent that can go with almost anything. I love it with herbs, floral, and spicy scents.

Back