Rosemary Mint & Sweet Pea

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltysteele

Reaction score
Here they are. CP, lard, CO, OO.

RosemaryMintcopy.jpg

SweatPeacopy.jpg

Ohhhhhh, you did a great job saltysteele. I love the color of the second one. It is fun, isnt it?

Good job! They are beautiful! I love the colors on both of them.

thank you, everyone :)

i aspire to make the beautiful soaps y'all make, someday :)

Wonderful! Don't you just love what you've made? It's so satisfying! Did you wash with them yet? Come on, we know you did...how'd they feel?

Hey, I just made a log of WSP's Rosemary Mint too!!!!!!!!! I left my base uncolored and did a dark green ITP swirl, and it smells sooo nice, and came out nicely.

Yours is so natural looking and pretty!!! And I'm loving that pink!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you, very much! :)

Whereas the RM has gotten twice as dark with aging, the sweet pea (or sweat pea, if you're stupid like me)(half the time I write sweat pea) has remained that color (it's Peacock's liquid neon pink).

At first, I wasn't too sure about the RM. It smelled nice, but wasn't too rosemary-ee.

As I get to know the scent, I like it more and more each day. It doesn't smell any different, but it's growing on me. And, this may be a little weird, but I still do the zap test, just for that little minty freshness on the tip of my tongue. It hasn't zapped since day 2 of it's life.

Man, gotta stop doing that. That's just kinda creepy, now that I read it :shock:

i must've missed this. great soaps! What's funny is I made my sweet pea after you and kind of tried for the same color. I hope yours smells better than mine. cool pics too!

Back