Recycled Body Poufs?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfmunke

Reaction score
Hi there, I am killing my eyes looking online for a wholesale body pouf supplier. What I am looking for is an eco tools type poof. Anyone have a supplier or know where I can look? I am cross eyed at the moment, thanks!

You could email ecotools and ask them.
Or if it doesn't absolutely have to be recycled, just not nylon poufs, FNWL has some

Genny's suggestion is probably your best option. You could look at Walmart. Sometimes they have them for $1 and you can google for ecotool coupons online. I know awhile back there were some ecotool coupons which could be printed from several different sites. I don't know if they're still available.

Lovely products and they are in CT which is pretty close to Philly and I like that, thank you so much!

You're welcome.

Another option, if you can crochet or knit, you could make some yourself. I made one last night in about 45 minutes. I used organic cotton yarn.

I wish I could crochet or knit but cannot. I think if I could or did my hands would seize and be stuck in a bad position for the remainder of my life. I do not have the best hands :-( But what you made is super cute and I love it! I will have to look for those on Etsy for gifts this year unless you sell them :grin:

Back