Reciepes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Newbie

Look at the top of the page right under the soap making forum
A message board for the crafty do-it-yourselfers making homemade soaps, candles and aother bath and body products..

Then it says: soap making info the RECIPES....just click on that.

Anything in particular that you are looking for? I have done so much searching for recipes, I can probably send you some helpful ones. Let me know.

Heidi

Re: Hi Newbie

Areyouanoutrebeauty said:
Look at the top of the page right under the soap making forum
A message board for the crafty do-it-yourselfers making homemade soaps, candles and aother bath and body products..

Then it says: soap making info the RECIPES....just click on that.

Anything in particular that you are looking for? I have done so much searching for recipes, I can probably send you some helpful ones. Let me know.

Heidi

Oh thank you so much!!! I didnt even see that. Well, Im just starting out and I wanted to make some really nice soap that good for moisture. I bought those kits from michaels which was good to start out but I watned to order some nice MP bases, like goats milk, shea and mango butter to make soap for my family (they tend to have dry skin). So I was looking for reciepes for that.

Do you think I should buy both the shea butter base and the mango base or should I just get one and then add the mango or shea butter in the liquid form?

Thanks for your help!

Back