Recent Projects: Crimson Tide

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here’s several recent projects....

Turmeric and Oatmeal
65487FB6-A382-43E8-B413-3532750ACAB4.jpeg

Ocean Waves: peppermint, lemongrass, clary sage
3B140D6C-F6BC-4546-94A9-40245DA09DF8.jpeg

Green Tea - Oatmeal: Lemongrass, rosemary
B6036153-EBBC-4116-8CB2-34D19484753B.jpeg

“Crimson Tide:” scented with Crafter’s Choice Egyptian Musk
21BC5F86-DAE1-45FF-99AA-7FA7411F45C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful Daryl--hows the selling going? I haven't seen you on lately and could only imagine how busy you must be!!!
Hi Marilyn. Selling is going well...not quitting my day job or anything, but I typically sell at the farmers market on Saturdays and am developing regular customers.

The forum got really quiet at the first of summer. I was afraid I had offended someone...even more than usual ;), so I just go busy doing other things... I meant to post several pictures, but will do so in another post.

Good to know the soap business is going well! How could it not.. Your soaps are pretty, this is one as well.

Nice to see you again :)

Good to know the soap business is going well! How could it not.. Your soaps are pretty, this is one as well.

Nice to see you again :)
You are always so sweet. Between the local farmer’s market, my mom “hawking my tawdry wares” in Birmingham, three hours away, my wife’s coworkers and mine, I can’t make t fast enough. Interestingly, the most popular things I have are:

Shave soaps, shampoo bars and AC/tea tree with kaolin clay.

Beautiful soaps!
How's CC's Egyptian Musk? I've been eyeing that one...
I find it a bit powdery, but my wife likes it pretty well. Personally, I just prefer essential oils. That way I generally know what I’m getting, and by-and-large they have fewer issues with acceleration and color morph—at least for me. There are a few exceptions that I’ve tried from Crafter’s Choice: Bourbon and Tobacco, Scottish Plaid, Lemon Verbena, Black Pepper and Sea Salt.

You are always so sweet. Between the local farmer’s market, my mom “hawking my tawdry wares” in Birmingham, three hours away, my wife’s coworkers and mine, I can’t make t fast enough. Interestingly, the most popular things I have are:

Shave soaps, shampoo bars and AC/tea tree with kaolin clay.
Gotta love moms lol most of my sales have been through her as well lol She's also my model lol people see her n ask her what soap she uses haha.

Where do you get your essential oils? I am very interested, I use them in my soaps too..
I several website that I’m constantly checking. WSP is always a solid option
Where do you get your essential oils? I am very interested, I use them in my soaps too..
I have several websites I’m constantly checking. WSP is always solid. Also try www.bulknaturaloil.com

Thank you! Yes, JEdwards is of great interest to me!
I ordered from them a few months ago, and a bottle of tangerine EO arrived having partially leaked. They issue me a credit for future purchases on half of the original price, which was WAY more than fair. I don't think more than 1/4 oz had leaked out. It just made a mess inside the box.

Latest posts

Back