REALLY Cute Silicone Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullamoon

Reaction score
How fun I just stumbled across a web site that shows all sorts of fun silicone molds for ice cubes. The first thing I thought of was to share them with this forum. Shark fins, the Titanic, guitars, even batteries! I haven't been making soap lately. Actually I haven't made any in about 9 months. If I had some melt and pour I'd be tempted to make the shark fins. But I don't think the soap would float in the tub the way an ice cube would float in a glass...

http://designcrave.com/2011-03-10/10-cr ... rocks-off/

I use them for testsoaps. Have a lot.
They are very good for CP soap, if you use mineral oil first
I leave them in the fridge over night before unmolding.
Everybody loves them. :D

I've been hitting the 3 big craft stores(AC Moore,Michaels and Joanns)for silicone molds. I've scored a pumpkin mold,several 2 bite sizes shaped like itty bitty brownies and stars, bigger stars too from the baking and candy sections. I use the smaller ones for samples.

Those molds are very cute, I liked the 'Chillipede" one with the child!!! very funny!

Most of my moulds are for ice cubes and chocolates, I find cooking shops good for buying my moulds. If I buy online I try to get them from the Uk as that's where I am based.

Latest posts

Back