pringle container w hp answer quick, soap cooking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
anyone use a pringle cont for hp, will it stand the heat, do i grease? :lol:
and how do i get it out?

x

line with wax paper or spray with PAM. i do c/p-how hot does your soap get? it should be okay-maybe put in sink or in a cooking pot-just in case

good luck!

I do CP as well and line with parchment paper. I cut a long thin strip that I have over the edges and then a circle for the bottom and then a roll for the inside. That way I can just pull on the long thin strip kind of a a lever to get the soap out. I have had no problem. Well, acutually, I DO have a problem but it's only because I have to EAT the pringles so I get the can. : )

Jody said:
I do CP as well and line with parchment paper. I cut a long thin strip that I have over the edges and then a circle for the bottom and then a roll for the inside. That way I can just pull on the long thin strip kind of a a lever to get the soap out. I have had no problem. Well, acutually, I DO have a problem but it's only because I have to EAT the pringles so I get the can. : )

ok, i sprayed it w "pam", i hope it comes out tomorrow, i suppose i could cut out the bottom and then push?or put in freezer?

x

either way works with my soap. find a juice glass or something flat, round and smooth to help push the soap out.

honor435 said:
anyone use a pringle cont for hp, will it stand the heat, do i grease? :lol:
and how do i get it out?

ok, it was not easy to get out, i had to take a razor and cut down the whole side of container then tear off paper, but the round bars are cute, not sure if i would do again?

Latest posts

Back