Pre- measured molds

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

AAShillito

Reaction score
Someone could make alot of money making a mold already marked out for embeds. So it's always 1". Like the loaf cutters

ImpKit

Certified Ocelot
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Winston and Walter, a Canadian company, does. I saw it on a YouTube channel.

The link below is just one product. They appear to do it on most of their molds, including slabs. They appear to mostly do tall and skinny molds (and slabs that divide into tall and skinny loaves) though.

AAShillito

Reaction score
Winston and Walter, a Canadian company, does. I saw it on a YouTube channel.

The link below is just one product. They appear to do it on most of their molds, including slabs. They appear to mostly do tall and skinny molds (and slabs that divide into tall and skinny loaves) though.

That's 😎

TheGecko

Reaction score
Someone could make alot of money making a mold already marked out for embeds. So it's always 1". Like the loaf cutters
Took me less than a minute to mark my mold with a Sharpie. But there are several manufactures that are doing this.

AAShillito

Reaction score
Took me less than a minute to mark my mold with a Sharpie. But there are several manufactures that are doing this.
We also marked ours with a sharpie. But for people that get stressed over exactness and perfection like my daughter it'd make life a little easier for her and more fun. Any us suppliers would be helpful as I have tried to search and no luck