Planning First Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry gekko62 .. i should have said "sustainable" palm oil is to hard to get here.. thats just my choice ;)

Regards Rachelle

gekko62 unfortuately I am in victoria so all suppliers are interstate and fyi my experience with escentialsofaustralia so far is terrible I put an order in last month - I must have typed my credit in wrong they told me that - I have both emailed and phoned them to try and fix this and in three weeks I have had NO response - I can't be bothered with that poor custoemr service they are off my list. However Aussiesoap supplies in WA = awesome!

Problem I have is getting KOH here in Victoria as no one really wants to post it.

Rachelle

Stryda71 said:
sorry gekko62 .. i should have said "sustainable" palm oil is to hard to get here.. thats just my choice ;)

Regards Rachelle

If you're in Brizzy Toxic Free at West End carries organic palm from Columbia.Tho even that Im not sure on the sustainable part.Works out around $11/kg from memory.I get my red palm from there. I love that shop-always smells soooo good! Reminds me of the old FOE co-op in Fitzroy many many moons ago.Funny how scent can transport you.

Back