pink himalayan salts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awi

Reaction score
How well do the pink himalayan salts hold fragrance...anyone know? I have a lady who wants me to fragrance some with lavender oil and she doesn't want any other salts added to it. Anyone try this? I make bath salts, but add baking soda, epsom salts and sweet almond oil to mine. This seems too easy!!! :) Also, the only kind I have are a medium grain....is this too big and will they dissolve okay?

Many thanks for your help :D

awi said:
How well do the pink himalayan salts hold fragrance...anyone know? I have a lady who wants me to fragrance some with lavender oil and she doesn't want any other salts added to it. Anyone try this? I make bath salts, but add baking soda, epsom salts and sweet almond oil to mine. This seems too easy!!! :) Also, the only kind I have are a medium grain....is this too big and will they dissolve okay?

Many thanks for your help :D

I think they should be just fine!... I also have a reallllly awesome breakdown of all of the minerals in pink Himalayan salt if youre interested, pm me with your email and I can send it off to you! :)

Latest posts

Back