Pics of first batch :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's MP and I've got another one cooling right now..."Luscious Lavender" :) I'm going to attempt a CP batch tomorrow night if everything goes to plan so hopefully it all goes well. Thanks for the comment :)

those are absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job!

Wow! I can't believe those are your first batches - they look as good as those done by people who have been soaping a while. I love your layers!

Cheers
Lindy

Thanks everyone and to Soapmomma...I know I so thought Sherbet too because I am originally from the US and my favorite ice cream is orange Sherbet but over here they call it Sorbet :) Thanks for all your comments!!!

Vonna said:
Thanks everyone and to Soapmomma...I know I so thought Sherbet too because I am originally from the US and my favorite ice cream is orange Sherbet but over here they call it Sorbet :) Thanks for all your comments!!!

Sorbet is just french for sherbet! We are very classy over here at the ends of the earth!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanya :)

Aaaww!! Thats GREAT Tanya!! I made little soaps for my daughters..hearts and stars and they love them! I have decided... besides my family..soap will become my life! :) Well I hope your daughter enjoys making her soaps and inspires someone else to take up this incredible hobby!!!

Latest posts

Back