Picked up another stray

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
First of all, let me say I p/u the pretties little long haired 8 wek old kitten ever last weekend & found her a forever home w/i 48 hours! I wish I had gotten a photo but I did not.

Now on to today's story...

PLEASE FORWARD

I got a call today to go out and p/u a starving pup from Roan Rd. She was outside city limits so the shelter could not go get her. She is very sweet and was easy to catch with the aid of some sliced lunch meat. I took her to see Dr Ive who gave her a good bill of health aside from the emaciation. The Dr said she is probably as large as she is going to get & just needs to 'fill out'. She weighs 15 pounds now but could probably stand to gain about 5 pounds or so. She is small. She is probably 5-6 months old. I did flea & worm her. I desperately need some one who can take her either long or short term as a foster. I have no yard. I live in Downtown Corsicana on Beaton street.

Oh my Goodness ,that dog looks like something l would expect to see in Asia not in the States,the poor little darling how could anybody let a dog get into such an emaciated state,l would so love to have her but as usual being in Australia its out of the question l am sure you will be able to find a home quickly especially at this time of loving and sharing.
Thankyou for being so caring Tabitha ,helping Gods creatures not able to help themselves is a wonderful thing l just wish a few more people shared the same philosophy.

:? The poor thing looks like she almost starved to death. Good luck with finding a new owner; I'm sure you'll find someone after she's had some proper meals.

My husband said toi me this evening "I now this won't be the last so I think I will need to build you a proper area to keep house them :D ."

Honey got a forever home today! She is going to go live w/ a rat terrier named Max who needs a cuddle buddy. Hope they hit it off. Max's Mom & the 2 y/o little girl in the home love her!

She gained quite a bit of weight in the 9 days we had her. I did not weigh her, so I do not know how much, but she ate 8 pounds of puppy chow & 1/2 dozen cans.

She looks so much more relaxed in the second photo, not to mention fatter!

I only just saw this. So glad you picked the pup up and found her a new home. You're a lovely person Tabitha. Thank you. :wink:

Latest posts

Back