Peak Sampler Pack sale!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never tried peak, but I am thinking of trying the following:

Wild Berry Musk, Mountain Pine, Creme Brulee, Juicy Pineapple, Apple Jack & Peel, Bartlett Pear, Blackberry Sage, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Cantaloupe.

Can anyone give any insight on how any of these behave in CP? Most of the reviews I read were for candles.

loveit_latherit said:
kaelily said:
oh no! hope it doesn't separate on me...will let you know how it goes. Yes, I like sweet/berry/fruity scents..I will keep Blackberry Sage and Wild Berry Musk in mind- I didn't even notice the wild berry musk one...that one does sound yummy! :)

Mandarin Plum is also very very nice and Jamaica me Crazy and Botanical Orchard = all soap nice no discolor *smiles* Fruit slices it really sweet too.... Wild Rasberry was beautiful - I love the fruit ones but funny enough my favorite soap is patch lav :) or patch lav sandalewood i mix..

wow...thanks for other recommendations...I have them written down! :D

I got them today...of the five (OOB sniffs), only two I'm not sure about...paris twilight and cranberry apple marmalade-will use them last, lol.

I like these three:
mango papaya- actually reminds me of a juicy cantaloupe
wild mtn. honey- reminds me of something...first thing that came to mind was sweet clover
twilight woods- I like this one...very nice

kaelily said:
I got them today...of the five (OOB sniffs), only two I'm not sure about...paris twilight and cranberry apple marmalade-will use them last, lol.

I like these three:
mango papaya- actually reminds me of a juicy cantaloupe
wild mtn. honey- reminds me of something...first thing that came to mind was sweet clover
twilight woods- I like this one...very nice

Soaping makes a worls of difference ... let us know when you have - and please the Papaya mango - let me know on that - SO YUMMY! Paris twilight - I ordered too - we will see once I get home tomorrow hopefully I have my shipment.

BTW - I had my friend order for me 2 more sample packs - yea... I'm greedy.. or frugal ... or know when it's a great deal :wink: That's ok - she comes over and soaps with me and I give her all the supplies bc i love her so much :)

NOOOO! I seriously just ordered from them a few hours ago, but I hadn't seen this thread - so no sale for me! I did get a sampler pack tho, but at regular price. Arg.

I bought:
Almond Pastry
creme brulee
hot cocoa
pumpkin souffle
vanilla mint
spiced cranberry
cappuccino hazelnut
coconut lime verbena
creamy praline pecan
winter wonderland

Gee, guess I was hungry, LOL!

I wanted to buy something from peak and now I have a reason to, the scents i purchased are:
Birds of Paradise
Asian Sandalwood
Orange Blossom
Black Canyon
Blackberry Sage
Brown Sugar & Fig
Sage & Lemongrass
White Tea & Ginger
Nag Champa
Wild Mountain Honey
Rose Bouquet
Wonderland
Tropical Tuberose
Tuscan Nights
I hope they are better than Ng, I ordered quite a few and loved only 3.

you WILL like cranberry apple marm, it smells awesome in soap! co lime verbena soaps really nice no acc or dis.
Wild mt honey is great, no acc or dis
white tea ginger no dis
mango pay I never had a prob with.

zilke, tell me if you like tuberrose, I did not, bad seller for me, had to almost give away!

Ok I couldn't stand it and ordered a second sample pack. I wanted to wait until my first one came in to see if I wanted anymore of the same, but the sale ends tomorrow so I just doubled up and ordered 5 more types. I got Cranberry Apple Marmalade, Cool Citrus Basil, French Vanilla & Amber, Green Clover & Aloe, and Mango Papaya. I should get my first sample pack tomorrow, that will keep me busy this week, and my second sample pack next week...lol... it's like early xmas :)

honor435 said:
you WILL like cranberry apple marm, it smells awesome in soap! co lime verbena soaps really nice no acc or dis.
Wild mt honey is great, no acc or dis
white tea ginger no dis
mango pay I never had a prob with.

zilke, tell me if you like tuberrose, I did not, bad seller for me, had to almost give away!

OK Glad to hear NP w Mango Papaya .... Im gonna try HP with it.
Got my first order today of 2 I placed for the samples and pretty pleased with my chices - I'll let you know my opinion after I soap...
Surpried by Birds of Paradise - really nice OOB and I rather like Paris Twilight OOB too ...

watch out for french van amber, it acc all 3 times I used, soap cool or hp it. It also dis to dark brown, but smells fabo!

I usually don't combine my oil/lye until they are 90deg. Is that cool enough or should I wait until 80deg? I did read that it accelerates, but smells so good it's worth the trouble..lol..so I figure what the heck :)

got mine today! I really like the:
downy fresh- smells just like it
paris twilight- very different
mediterian fig- yum
straw kiwi- my freebie- nice
and all the others Ive used before. 21 for 38$ nice deal.

Got my first set today and OOB I love the Blackberry Sage & Tuscan Nights the best. The others smell great too, but those two are my fav's so far. I have another set coming next week :)

I will let you know if i like the tuber rose, honor, my order is coming on friday.
That seems so far away, i wanna soap with them noooow, hehe.

I got mine monday ---

My hubby is in love with Black Canyon .. and wants body spray and Incense ....
I'm happy with scents right out of the bottle ..

I got mine as well. The only one I didn't like was Apple Jack & Peel, but then again, I don't generally like scents with any spicey component. I love the other 19. I got Jamaican me Crazy, Coconut Lime Verbena, Mango Papaya, Apple Blossom... trying to remember without getting up.. oy!

Vinyard - Like green grapes that you grow at home (if you know what that smells like) not the kind you get in the store and not like purple grape ... strong and sweet! No discolor I HP'd it

Pomagranate - CP'd No discolor and smelled great in bottle - waiting a few days to get truer smell since I CP'd

Lots more to go ...

Can I please get some feedback, especially ones that discolor, on these? I just got them and hate adding color to something that just discolors to dark... Thanks!
Mediterranean Fig
Brown sugar and fig
Sugar plum berries
Casaba Mist
Wild mt honey
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Mulberry
Stormwatch
Coconut lime Verbena

Kim you persuaded me with so many of these choices with your reviews!! :) Peak needs to cut you in on the action! LOL

Back