peak sample pack sale 40% off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
they dont offer this very much (Maybe 2x a year, if even that), it only goes til the 17th, ask me if you wonder about a certain scent, ive bought many of them, im SOOOOOO excited.
Best mens- black canyon! I always sell out.

Can you post a link? I looked there and didn't find sale. Thanks.

I got an e-mail from them with a check out code. I think you have to sign up with them to recieve e-mails or have ordered from them at some point.

I placed an order. I went with French Vanilla & Amber. Had some good reviews on the scent review board. I can't wait to get my fragrences and get back into soaping!

tryanything said:
I got an e-mail from them with a check out code. I think you have to sign up with them to recieve e-mails or have ordered from them at some point.

I placed an order. I went with French Vanilla & Amber. Had some good reviews on the scent review board. I can't wait to get my fragrences and get back into soaping!
Thank you, i signed up, maybe will get something :)
They offer 10 samples for $19, if you saying their FO good in CP soaps, i will try

anyone have the coupon code or do we have to have our own in an email? I did sign up and am hoping I will get one...I want to order for sure!

Does anyone know anything about their liquid colorants? How the colors stay or morph?

ha...I just realized from the above comment, I live close to them...thanks guys!!!

make sure to use code, you will get 10 bottles for like 12$, when you put code " samplemania"( I think) it takes off the amt, if it doesnt something is wrong, dont check out.

French van is nice, it does acc some and dis to dark brown.

I just did an online chat with them and the discount/special is only for online sales, but I figure I can go smell all of them, then order online and get my fav's to soap with to see which I like the best...then I can go pick up bigger amounts...we'll see the shipping cost first

honor435 said:

I've made one other vanilla soap. The brown doesn't bother me. I thought it was kind of cool actually: it looked like chocolate and smelled devine. Unfortunatley my 2 year old though the same thing! I caught her trying to get a hold of a bar. :shock: Now I know not to leave nice smelling soap where little hands can get them!

honor435 said:
make sure to use code, you will get 10 bottles for like 12$, when you put code " samplemania"( I think) it takes off the amt, if it doesnt something is wrong, dont check out.

The code is "SAMPLEPACKMANIA"

I took your advice and am trying a sample of black canyon. My brother is always bugging me for "Manly" fragrances.
Thanks for your post.

I think a lot of their fragrances are as good as those offered by more costly vendors. If you haven't tried them before, I highly recommend them. Also if you do a search for Peak in the fragrance section of the forum, somebody had posted a spread sheet on line with reviews of how they perform in CP soap.

Somebody please post a list of what is tried and true in CP. I have never ordered fragrances from them, only micas. Any advice? Thanks.

KD said:
Somebody please post a list of what is tried and true in CP. I have never ordered fragrances from them, only micas. Any advice? Thanks.

Peak has some nice fragrances..
Twilight Woods
Sweet Pea
Warm Vanilla Sugar
All three of these I currently soap with no acceleration problems. Their Blackberry sage is nice and strong oob but haven't soaped it yet.

Forgot to mention peak's wild mountain honey..one of my favorites from them. It does accelerate but i cut back on the amount and now use .7oz/ppo and manage just fine at that usage rate.

Latest posts

Back