Paper for cigar band labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have actually felt and :oops: sniffed the paper. it feels like quality handmade paper. it doesn't smell either. they are able to make the paper from the poo because all of the plant fiber is not digested. it is "recycling" at its lowest point i guess...talk about "going" green!! lol

Ashley, I've seen the wrapper you are currently using on your website and it's gorgeous! Why are you planning to change it?

zeo

ilovedoxies said:
Sometimes I use pages cut from an old phone book. Lately I've been using wallpaper samples from some books my aunt saved from going to the dumpster where she works.

Scrapbooking paper works well for me, too.

Ilovedoxies, I'm slow. All the time you've been posting here I couldn't ever figure out what your avatar was. I just now realized it's a dachsund upside down. Before, I though the legs were ears, it was right side up, and there was some sort of blue thing wrapped around it's muzzle.
Ahhh senility. :p

:lol: took me months to figure that out too- you're not the only one LJA :wink: And I'm way too young to be senile just yet!

Back