packaging question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
has anyone seen a supplier that carries these kind of boxes? they are all the way at the bottom of the page, on the right. it is just like our regular soap boxes but they are a clear plastic. i have searched every where and even asked the person who makes the soap if they could point me in the right direction but they said no.

http://msnyderspecialtysoaps.weebly.com/shop.html

thanks for any help if you can :)

nice to see you too Tasha! :)

i have searched those already and they are just too small. my bars are from the green WSP molds and I have already spent so much money on them that I don't want to buy new molds just to fit the boxes.

ideally i want something that is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" deep. ;)

nevermind!!! i found something that will work! thank you so much Tasha, i wouldnt have looked again if it wasnt for you posting the site. :)

Hi Krissy,

This is M. Snyder Specialty Soaps. I didn't realize you were asking about the clear boxes in your email. I use several different packages, with my newest being the ones with the ribbon and seal. This is the one I thought you were asking about based on the search analytics on my web site.

No big secret on the clear boxes, a lot of soapers use them. I only use them for wholesale and fund raisers.

The clear boxes come from https://www.clearbags.com/catalog/product/view/id/4177.
They can be spendy, though. Sometimes they do a co-op over on the other soap forum.

Regards,
Marcia

I get mine from Clearbags, too, only I buy product #FB126, whose size is 2 5/8" x 1 1/2" x 4 5/16", which fits better with my thicker-sized soaps. There's a little bit of wiggle room top/bottom-wise with my soap in there, but that gets taken care of with the decorative strips of crinkle-cut paper that I place in the box along with my soap. It makes for quite a pretty presentation. They're a bit pricey, but I only use them for my 'Wow!'-type soaps- the soaps way too pretty to cover up in opaque wrapping.

IrishLass :)

thank you so much for sharing Marcia. I do love your other packaging but i can see that is part of your branding and while it is gorgeous, i would never want to swipe it. I was asking about the plastic boxes and i thank you so much for sharing. :)

Glad I could help. I hope you can find a box in the size you need. They will send you a free sample if you ask them.

:)

Marcia

Latest posts

Back