Opinions On My Business Name(s) & Current Logo Wanted!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bath of Sheba...

I've been digging a little deeper abouther, the country she comes from and what the women there are like. I love the colors. I think maybe a mix between mediteranian and country italian would look good (for my label & website color scheme).

As for Erin Marie Bath vs Erin Marie's Bath, adding the s is more approachable, w/o the s it is more upscale, it would depend on what clientel you were wanting to attract.

As for Bath of Sheba, I am sure I have eeen that before. I will go look around a bit.

No Bath of Sheba, I did find a few Bathsheba soaps.

When I typed in www.bathofsheba.com I got a booty call website (snicker)....

My 1st biz was called Pandora's Box (of flowers, a flower design biz) and I was always getting calls, guys looking for hookers :shock: :lol: :? .

Tabitha...

LOL Tat's funny. Yeah, I was sure I had seen it before too. The only thing I could find after hours of looking online (I couldn't sleep obviously) was a restaurant in ehtiopia called queen of Sheba. And I think the same soap company you found. Other than that...no actual business named "Bath of Sheba." So, I am siked! :D

Tabitha said:
No Bath of Sheba, I did find a few Bathsheba soaps.

My 1st biz was called Pandora's Box (of flowers, a flower design biz) and I was always getting calls, guys looking for hookers :shock: :lol: :? .

Thanks!

Thank you, kwahlne!

I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. Because I've always wanted a biblical correlation. Of course she has been mentioned elsewhere as well. Which is good. It is said that the location of her actual kingdom is not fully known...but most scholars believe it to be somewhere between Ethiopia and Yemen. I looked up photos of both women. Ethiopians are a bit darker, for the most part (at least from what little I know). But both are very beautiful.

I am really leaning heavily on "Bath of Sheba." I've asked my husband, Mom and Dad. So far so good. Of course I really had to quiz them about it. If you pulled up a list of bath & body shops...would you be drawn to "Bath of Sheba?" What does it cause you to think about when you read it?" Ect. LOL They were pretty insightful.

kwahlne said:
I LOVE Bath of Sheba... my personal favorite. ;-)

Thanks, Topcat!

Thanks, Topcat! Good suggestion!

I've been working on daily moisturizer production all night/morning. I have a bad case of insomnia...and am between medications. These are the times when I REALLY get stuff done! LOL Plus, my mom is leaving tomorrow, most likely...and her and my aunt (which she will see at her destination) needed to reorder. So, I needed to get it done by this morning anyway. My feet& back are killing me...but I feel better now that it's done. Well, half way. Mom likes her basic. Aunt likes hers with tea tree oil. So, I have a whole other batch to do tomorrow...I mean...today. Phew!

topcat said:
Chiming in here late, I know.....I really like 'Bath of Sheba'. Sounds very exotic yet says what you do.

Royal Bath of Sheba

Bath of Sheba - Royal Bodycare....???

Tanya :)

Good names

Chiming in here late, I know.....I really like 'Bath of Sheba'. Sounds very exotic yet says what you do.

Royal Bath of Sheba

Bath of Sheba - Royal Bodycare....???
Tanya you put it so well.
I was thinking that to tht it conjures up imagaes of exotic Beauties.
Getting closer ,or maybe right on.
Mary :wink:

Thanks Ladies!

Yeah, it would seem so (working with my insomnia). :lol:

My laptop stopped working a few days ago. And my mother (as mentiond above) came home for a few days.

So, since her laptop is the exact same make/model of mine...andhas similar photo image editing software on it...I've been over there a ton.
Hubby got put on disability last week. But it has been nice to have him home. Allowed me to work long hous on my business name, logo, labels and updated, etsy site...with out the 3 little ones distracting me.

So, here's what I came up with....thanks to the inspiration of you ladies1 THANK YOU! http://www.bathofsheba.etsy.com I think that online shop pretty much says it all (what I'm about anyway).

Let me know what y'all think!

PS
I live in South Texas...andI think the last post was like 4:30am or something. LOL

Hi Erin! The logo looks wonderful....I am thinking another layer of outline in a soft complementary colour maybe?

And I love that you wish visitors a beautiful day - that is lovely :D

Tanya :)

Tabitha said:

Wonder if you collected a "cookie" from them. Uh...................wait, I don't understand, call who?

Digit

Just a quick note about names like "Mary Kay" -- it takes a TON of marketing, and years of business success and brand awareness to be successful with a name like that, which doesn't specify a product.

That said, I like "Erin Marie's Bath & Body"

"Custom Creations" seems a bit broad, of course...

PS. I like the sound of "Erin Marie" in the name over "Bath of Sheba". Plus, you definitely want to be able to register the domain name of whichever business name you choose, should you ever outgrow Etsy. Just my $0.02!

Check out the NEW Etsy Shop!

I decided to go with Bath of Sheba. :D

I don't mind having to ad onto the name, in order to register the domain name...once I reopen my website. Although it's always nice to have the domain name be exactly the same as the business name...it can be added onto easily if the 1st one's not available.

You're right about the whole "Mary Kay" thing. That's what was going through my mind the entire time. My mom has been a Mary Kay consultant for over 15 years. I read the book once. Amazing story.

Anyhoo...So, I've totally overhauled the new Etsy shop! From the welcome page all the way to the end of the policies page.

Let me know what Y'all think!

http://www.bathofsheba.etsy.com

Great stuff

First of all I want to say I think you are wonderfull for sticking it out and working through the ideas. Brainstorming.Dats what this soaping site did with you and look whats happened. "Bath of Sheba". So classy.
Now I will pop over and look at your site.
:lol: Wonderfull. :lol:

Re: Great stuff

starduster said:
First of all I want to say I think you are wonderfull for sticking it out and working through the ideas. Brainstorming. Thats what this soaping site did with you and look whats happened. "Bath of Sheba". So classy.
Now I will pop over and look at your site.
:lol: Wonderfull. :lol:

Yes, I agree. Thanks everybody for all your help and input! It really was a big help!

Let me know what you all think.

I don't know how I missed this thread...I love the name Bath of Sheba, the imagery that comes to mind is so exotic and beautiful. Your store looks great as does your logo - nice job....

Lindy said:
I don't know how I missed this thread...I love the name Bath of Sheba, the imagery that comes to mind is so exotic and beautiful. Your store looks great as does your logo - nice job....

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back