Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodness l hope l haven't caused you to waste your money on the one from Brambleberries.Isn't it funny I don't like BigTreeSupplies Oatmeal Milk & Honey but l love Brambleberries ,in Melt & Pour the BTS one is a bit too strong maybe because l add extra honey as well but l suppose every bodies nose is different ,like my aversion to Brambleberries Marrakesh even typing the name makes me remember how queasy that makes me feel and most people love it. :)

Just hope that if there is another Marrakesh it smells better than the BB one..It still smells even worse when l try and mix it with anything else ,might just have to go for a long swim down the sink....no can't get rid of it that way l will probably kill all the good germs in the Septic tank. :lol:

Anyone try Sweetcake's OMH? They have nice scents, but I have not tried any of their scents. They are much more expensive than most that I have seen.

Brambleberry's is ok...I made a goats milk soap with titanium dioxide. Discolored to a nice tan. Scent holds really well.

I like Camden Grey OMH. I can really smell cinnamon, but family and friends have gone crazy for this scent in soap. The scent also sticks well. I found a forgotten bar in a drawer that still smells great after 4 months.

This is the perfect melding of three fabulous scents. It is very Sweet and toasty. The scent is sweet oatmeal, although it has a hint of a perfume smell instead of honey.

I just made a batch with Brambleberries OMH last night. I do not like the scent out of the bottle, a real artificial almond smell and nothing like how I thought OMH would smell. I am hoping that it morphs with age like some of the posts here say. Will post an update if it does :)

I just bought wsp, mistake, i will def call it "almond milk & honey", or just almond, no oatmeal, or honey smell, bummer. I guess I need to place an order to aroma, anyone try ngs?

Ok it's been two weeks now with the BB OMH, and the fake almond scent is fading and it's starting to smell pretty darn good.
I also ordered OMH from OTS and it has a super strong cinnamon scent OOB. Will try that too and if the cinnamon doesn't fade I'll just call it coffee cake...lol.

Latest posts

Back