Nutley's UK is now selling paper push-up tubes on Amazon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage Daughter

Formerly known as Quasi Quadrant
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been struggling to find good quality paper tubes for lip balms & many more of my products in my country due to the absolutely stupid prices.

I finally caved in & checked Amazon, which I avoid doing as much as possible, for many reasons.

Nutley's to my surprise, is now selling some of their products on Amazon, namely their paper push-up tubes in various sizes, and at very fair prices. The more you buy, the cheaper they are per piece. This means you don't have to order from the UK - although I don't even know if they ship internationally. Haven't bothered checking yet as the exchange rate paying on pounds or euros doesn't make sense for me.

Just wanted to give people a heads-up as many suppliers are selling this type of packaging at exorbitant prices. I have already ordered several cases myself. They look very nice & get some good reviews, and can always be returned easily if they aren't.

Back