Nurture soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cactuslily

Reaction score
Today I had the most delightful phone conversation with Carrie from Nurture Soaps. As a new soaper, I called her to review my order to see if I was getting micas that were what I was looking for without getting colors that were so close to one another that it would be redundant. Not only was she incredibly helpful with that, but she was also incredibly gracious to talk to me about my soaping questions and even offered to help me with a recipe if I was worried about it and not yet comfortable with the soap calc. You all are so helpful and kind, but I wanted to share with you what a wonderful merchant she is. I wouldn't take her up on her offer, but it was sure nice of her to offer and I don't doubt she would if I called. What a pleasure.

That's fantastic! It seems we only ever take the time to grumble when things go wrong; it's refreshing to hear when companies do things right. I haven't needed to contact them yet, but your experience reassures me about doing business with them!

On a related note, I ordered from Lotioncrafter recently. I got a nice note a day or so after my order had shipped. The person told me she had refunded part of my shipping cost because the actual shipping cost was less than what I'd paid. What's not to like about that!

Latest posts

Back