Night owl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't sell soap...maybe someday. But I am thinking that would be a cool look for some college fans on your list. For example...For those of us in the OHIO region, we tend to lean toward THE OHIO STATE University....Scarlet and Grey. It could be a unisex scent, not unlike what the OP used.
I was trying to think of a team with Blue and Gold...then said...ummm maybe not. (you have to be an Ohio State Fan to understand...we don't even mention the name of that team from up North...lol).

You sound like my mom, but I love to antagonize her. MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's also Indiana Pacers :)

I don't sell soap...maybe someday. But I am thinking that would be a cool look for some college fans on your list. For example...For those of us in the OHIO region, we tend to lean toward THE OHIO STATE University....Scarlet and Grey. It could be a unisex scent, not unlike what the OP used.
I was trying to think of a team with Blue and Gold...then said...ummm maybe not. (you have to be an Ohio State Fan to understand...we don't even mention the name of that team from up North...lol).

I like the MI colors ;-) LOL

Oh no. This Badger says that the blue is a bit off to be Michigan. (I wonder if adding some charcoal would give the right shade.)

Back