Nice to meet you

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seyrie5025

Reaction score
I have asking on one section but then i forgot to introduce myself..my name is seyrie and i am from indonesia, nice to meet you 😀

I just start soapmaking since march 2020, ive read so many things months ago before landed myself on soapmaking..i happen to open this forum accidentally and literally fall in love with this forum. My background is medicine, somehow my interest about natural things keep increasing after some benefit of tamanu oil during my college,

Practically i met many people whom share beautiful things about herbs however my education let me be sceptical about it too, im searching about soap scientifically or at least logically...its hard to meet people who could explain to me about soapmaking in details on my own country, so i always search it online cause i am opt for free education.

using true soap for 3 years have made me sure that its a supportive item for eczema, me myself having chronical eczema together with my own family...and im thinking about how to make soap that helps them...through this forum i'm so helped. So many people here who wanna share things they know and its for free also..its a very great things i've ever visit this forum..it makes my exploration on soapmaking more wonderful..thank you🤗

Welcome.gif

Howdy from Colorado USA!
There are many Newbies and Semi-newbies here so you are in good company. You might want to take some time to read info posted on the Beginner's Forum -- especially the Stickies. There's lots of good information there to help you.

Take a cuppa along and scroll down to Lovin' Soap Studio to get a handle on most of the stuff we talk about here.

Most of the equipment you need you probably already have in your kitchen, with the exception of a stick blender which you might find at a thrift store or Walmart, Target, etc. You can use a whisk to bring soap to trace, but a stick blender is faster.

Plan on making small 1 pound (500 grams) batches at first to get the hang of it.
Run all recipes through a calculator like SoapCalc first.
You can get feedback by starting a new thread on the Recipe Feedback Forum (non-soap items too).

To save time, money, and frustration, this is a good read for a soaper at your stage of experience:
Q: What advice would you give to your beginning soaping self?

DeeAnna's Soapy Stuff is a good read for Newbies & experienced soapers alike.
https://classicbells.com/soap/soapyStuff.asp

The best way to search SMF: GOOGLE
(type your keywords here) site:soapmakingforum.com
If you want to search for a phrase, put the phrase in quotes.
You can include individual words along with phrases

If you have problems, feel free to contact our Admin/Mods by clicking on their names or avatars: Angie, Irish Lass, Relle, lsg, Shunt 2011

HAPPY SOAPING!

Thank u so much for your information and warm welcome..its so nice of you to explain to me @Zany_in_CO ...god bless you Zani, lsg, irishlass..i saw many of all of you shared and its very helpful....thank you so much 🤗

I have asking on one section but then i forgot to introduce myself..my name is seyrie and i am from indonesia, nice to meet you 😀

I just start soapmaking since march 2020, ive read so many things months ago before landed myself on soapmaking..i happen to open this forum accidentally and literally fall in love with this forum. My background is medicine, somehow my interest about natural things keep increasing after some benefit of tamanu oil during my college,

Practically i met many people whom share beautiful things about herbs however my education let me be sceptical about it too, im searching about soap scientifically or at least logically...its hard to meet people who could explain to me about soapmaking in details on my own country, so i always search it online cause i am opt for free education.

using true soap for 3 years have made me sure that its a supportive item for eczema, me myself having chronical eczema together with my own family...and im thinking about how to make soap that helps them...through this forum i'm so helped. So many people here who wanna share things they know and its for free also..its a very great things i've ever visit this forum..it makes my exploration on soapmaking more wonderful..thank you🤗
We ate the same. I started made soap last march when i cant go to work because of lockdiwn. During searchin i accidentally saw this site.
Since your problem is eczema u need to focus soap with anti fungal.

We ate the same. I started made soap last march when i cant go to work because of lockdiwn. During searchin i accidentally saw this site.
Since your problem is eczema u need to focus soap with anti fungal.

Hi vina nice to meet you too...for fungal i tried some soleseife soap and neem.oil soap...idk if you have a good idea to share will be lovely..😀

Latest posts

Back