Newest desgins....BUT

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THose are really cool. I think you can't have anything covering them up, like a label. It would not allow the person to see the sculptured quality of the soap. I would think you'd be best off with either a box with a clear cover, so people can see the entire top, and label on the side or bottom, or a clear cello bag. I've heard the clear bags are problematic in that the soap can leave smudges on the inside and it can look sloppy. Or, if they aren't too delicate, shrink-wrapping them would allow for viewing and protection and a label on the bottom.

I can't remember the person's name, but someone posts pictures of their soap flowers- irises and the like. They are delicate and sculpted as well. Hopefully they'll be on and say how they package their soaps. I just checked and it's sygrid. Perhaps you could PM her and ask.

Great soaps!

They did fine with stretch wrap, and label on the backside, like the rest of my soaps. For shipping I think a box with perhaps something there to keep it from breaking apart...I'll have to do some more experimenting!

Uline.com carries some nice clear packaging that would set those off beautifully. You could label either on the back of the box or on the bottom.

Truly gorgeous!

Lindy said:
Uline.com carries some nice clear packaging that would set those off beautifully. You could label either on the back of the box or on the bottom.

Truly gorgeous!

I was going to suggest Uline as well. What about the clear votive candle boxes? (not Ulines though, theirs are linear, I'm thinking of the 4 or 6 candle rectangular ones from I can't remember where.) Size might be an issue but could you complement or contrast with tissue paper filler? Or shredded paper maybe?

Back