Newbie questions re: recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies world is full of miserable people. People who behave like that , do have problem in their life. The easiest way to run from them is to distract oneself and attack others. I am old and had seen it so many times............

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies world is full of miserable. People who behave like that , do have problem in their life. The easiest way to run from them is to distract oneself and attack others. I am old and had seen it so many times............

I think this is a bit out of line. After all, we all make mistakes, and she could have misunderstood what was being discussed. And no, I don't know who she is, either, despite her longevity on the forum.

I think SMF is a good place to enjoy respectful conversation and to learn. Sometimes we all get frustrated and vent a little, and that's to be understood. I've done it, and most everyone else has done it at times. But I have less patience with people who often show a sarcastic or holier-than-thou attitude. I sometimes feel these posters may be lonely or troubled, and I try to be mindful of that. But trying to empathize with others is not the same as tolerating poor behavior or allowing others to put me and other people down. These folks end up on my "ignore" list real fast.

I don't think this forum is the place for personal comments about another member, either. I think that members of this forum are above that sort of thing. Count to ten or even 100 before replying. I am editing the negative commentary and locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back