New to soap making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. So far I have been reading books. This is all new to me and don’t know where to start. There are not that many available classes in my state and if I find one it is a couple hours from where I live. Any suggestions?

Thank you. So far I have been reading books. This is all new to me and don’t know where to start. There are not that many available classes in my state and if I find one it is a couple hours from where I live. Any suggestions?
Start reading in the beginners forum, start from today's date and go backwards, get out an exercise book and start taking notes, lots and lots of notes. Most questions you need answered can be found using the search engine top right hand side of the page. You don't need classes, everything you need to know is here, you can ask questions in the beginners section, researching here will give you what you need to get started. First read and then decide what type of soap you would like to try and make and go from there.

Welcome.gif

Any suggestions?

FREE 26 PAGE GUIDE TO MAKING COLD PROCESSED SOAP

Latest posts

Back