New soap out tonight

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yay! Love the Lime Verbana and the Winter Serenade! Very pretty soaps!

Thank you for your compliments!

Lime-e-ness has mellowed a lot but still very dominant. Some sugary sweet notes are coming out but I couldn't honestly say it's "coconut", just sweet. And the verbena? My nose doesn't really pick that up but others say it's there. And just a heads up: The green swirls are made with wheatgrass powder :) Kinda grainy but it's one of the few greens that don't get a beat down from the lye.

kimberlynn said:
Thank you for your compliments!

Lime-e-ness has mellowed a lot but still very dominant. Some sugary sweet notes are coming out but I couldn't honestly say it's "coconut", just sweet. And the verbena? My nose doesn't really pick that up but others say it's there. And just a heads up: The green swirls are made with wheatgrass powder :) Kinda grainy but it's one of the few greens that don't get a beat down from the lye.

Now THAT I did not know... Thats cool cause I looooove wheatgrass... used to grow/juice my own!... Now your making me want to break out the juicer again!...

thats sooo kewl! :)

Just an update on that Wheatgrass swirls. I cut them out on Jan 16th and today the 21st of Feb the greenness has turned light tan. :( Bummer it didn't stay true.

mmm coc lime, love it, i bought from peak and it is awesome, you soap is pretty!

Latest posts

Back