New pics of Stormy the kitten

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
Things took a turn for the scary shortly after we got Stormy, it turns out that the lady we got her from was less than honest, especially about her reasons for wanting to get rid of the kitten. :roll: Long story short, we had a really rough week with her and I was almost sure that we were going to lose her right around Christmas.

After days of feeding her kitten milk replacement with a syringe and several costly trips to the vet (the old saying is true, there really is o such thing as a free cat, lol) she's 100% better and got a completely clean bill of health. She's putting on weight at a steady pace and is currently bouncing around the house tackling anything that moves. :D

This was taken at her worst, when we weren't sure she was going to make it. Note Murphy sprawled out by her crate, he slept there and watched over her until she was better:

DSC08485.jpg

Out of the sick kitty cage and attacking hands:

DSC08506.jpg

She's incredibly cuddly between the bouts of rowdy kitten behavior:

DSC08510.jpg

With her big friend:

dogpillow.jpg

I'm so glad she made it - she is a doll baby!

I just love that last pic too - I hope they stay best friends!

So sorry you had to go through such a rough patch ... but the the pair look to have cemented their friendship even further!

The photos are beautiful!

SO cute, I just got a kitty that was also sick, my dog and him really like each other, now, not so much at first. That kitty is adorable.

great pics! They're both gorgeous. So glad she's going to be alright. Two treasures you have there.

Back