New Member!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkjazz

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Margaret and I’m a new member here. I’ve been using and making natural cleaning products for about 7 years, but now I’ve ventured into soap making. I’ve only made one batch so far, a 100% tallow batch, which turned out great :) Excited to be here!

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hello and welcome! Tallow products are fantastic. If you have any tips on homemade household cleaners I’d love to have them. Looking for something that cleans the inside of a washer.

Hello! My name is Margaret and I’m a new member here. I’ve been using and making natural cleaning products for about 7 years, but now I’ve ventured into soap making. I’ve only made one batch so far, a 100% tallow batch, which turned out great :) Excited to be here!
Welcome to the forum, and I must say that the soap you have there looks marvelous. The lather on those must be incredible! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the forum. =)

I’ve been using and making natural cleaning products for about 7 years,
:thumbs: Good for you! Me too! Isn't it great? I always feel like I'm making out like bandit cuz DIY cleaning product are not only cheap but seem to do a better job than the stuff on the grocer's shelves -- as well as being better for the environment.
I’ve only made one batch so far, a 100% tallow batch, which turned out great :) Excited to be here!
CONGRATULATIONS! Your tallow soap looks perfect!
I'm excited to have you here!

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back