Quantcast

New look and packaging.....would like feedback...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

G

I just repackaged my soaps, 7.5 ounce bars....with a new logo......

would love to get some feedback.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Wow, those are some big bars of soap. I like the look of them & the labels. Do you have a photo of an an old label we can see and compare it to?

Laurie

Reaction score
Yes, very big bars. I know they would grab my attention. Why do you want them so big? Just wondering.

G

feedback

I know. But folks really like them big. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. I hardly sell any of the smaller bars any more.

The guys especially like the bigger bars. I sell the smaller bars as travel sizes only now.

This is my old logo which I put on tan parchment cigar label.

G

feedback

I had some wonderful silicone molds made for the larger bars, and I use my Brambleberry mold to make the smaller 4 oz. bars.

The flat side of the large bar moves really easily over the skin and tweaked the soap base so that I get a heck of a lot of lather......my clients love it.

Laurie

Reaction score
Well I know if I was walking thru a farmers market that my head would do a double turn on those bars. I like the look and the square look is refreshing.

digit

Reaction score
Laurie said:
Well I know if I was walking thru a farmers market that my head would do a double turn on those bars. I like the look and the square look is refreshing.
I agree. Are the pretty boxes behind them a part of your line?

Digit

Lane

Reaction score
Looks good! I've been doing bigger bars too, all ranging from 5.5 oz to 6.5 ounces. People seem to like the "hefty" bars.

IanT

Reaction score
Awesome!!! I like the big bars too!

Hey did you ever build that display for the craft show??

Tabitha

Reaction score
I always prefecr to purchase larger bars. I thought it was just me.

G

Display

I am in the process of constructing my display...since most of what I will be selling will be my soap..and not so much body butter or bath salts this time....I am experimenting with some creative ways to display them.