New look and packaging.....would like feedback...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just repackaged my soaps, 7.5 ounce bars....with a new logo......

would love to get some feedback.

Wow, those are some big bars of soap. I like the look of them & the labels. Do you have a photo of an an old label we can see and compare it to?

Yes, very big bars. I know they would grab my attention. Why do you want them so big? Just wondering.

feedback

I know. But folks really like them big. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. I hardly sell any of the smaller bars any more.

The guys especially like the bigger bars. I sell the smaller bars as travel sizes only now.

This is my old logo which I put on tan parchment cigar label.

feedback

I had some wonderful silicone molds made for the larger bars, and I use my Brambleberry mold to make the smaller 4 oz. bars.

The flat side of the large bar moves really easily over the skin and tweaked the soap base so that I get a heck of a lot of lather......my clients love it.

Well I know if I was walking thru a farmers market that my head would do a double turn on those bars. I like the look and the square look is refreshing.

Laurie said:
Well I know if I was walking thru a farmers market that my head would do a double turn on those bars. I like the look and the square look is refreshing.

I agree. Are the pretty boxes behind them a part of your line?

Digit

Looks good! I've been doing bigger bars too, all ranging from 5.5 oz to 6.5 ounces. People seem to like the "hefty" bars.

Awesome!!! I like the big bars too!

Hey did you ever build that display for the craft show??

I always prefecr to purchase larger bars. I thought it was just me.

Display

I am in the process of constructing my display...since most of what I will be selling will be my soap..and not so much body butter or bath salts this time....I am experimenting with some creative ways to display them.

Back